Deadline: 16 August 2013
Application fee: none
We are currently seeking proposals for new work to be considered for our 2014 programme. Residencies/exhibitions will run between February and December 2014. We welcome applicants from all creative disciplines.
The Telfer Gallery provides a platform for focused experimentation as well as a space for artists to explore and expand their practice. Each selected individual or group will be offered a period of residency in the space preceding an exhibition, which will be arranged in conversation with the committee.
The Telfer Gallery will provide the following:
- A 60 square metre gallery space
- 24-hour access to gallery space
- A support network encompassing two project managers, gallery committee, and the surrounding 31 artist studios placed within the building
- Marketing and promotion of events including printed materials
- Optional discussion groups and critical development workshops
- Technical and installation support
To apply, please complete and return the application form alongside one PDF file containing the following:
- CV: (1 A4 Page, including links to any websites or blogs)
- Portfolio: 5 Jpegs (including the information: title, medium, dimensions, date), or 5 minute film/showreel (links preferred, attachments also accepted), or 500 word additional text. Or a combination, or similar amount in alternative formats.
Download the application form here.
Please send proposals to email@example.com