Open Submission – Space available at Enclave, apply now
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for young or established curators, artists and collectives to submit exhibition proposals or longer term projects for Enclave. We are looking to select a small collection of high quality proposals to be programmed in the space over the next ten months.
Benefits for all selected participants include:
– A strong network of active, contemporary project spaces at the Enclave site
– Use of Machine Party, Enclave’s communal workspace/coffee bar for meeting and hanging out
– Monthly late openings (Last Fridays) and after-party with opportunity for sharing audiences
– Press and marketing support and inclusion in the Enclave web portal
– Free use of communal equipment and WiFi broadband
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the Director Anthony Gross and the Curator Lucy A Sames and will be chosen on artistic merit and critical engagement.
The available space is 8m x 4m, the cost of all overheads is subsidised by Enclave by up to 50% off the commercial rental rate and the selected applicants will be required to cover the remaining costs (£92-£200/wk depending on length of project). The space is available until July 31st 2014.
There is no fee to apply. DEADLINE: First round October 7th, 10am.
To receive an application pack email info@EnclaveProjects.com.