Penryn Arts Festival 2014 – 19th – 27th July
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
1. The Penryn Arts Festival committee is looking to fund and promote a variety of small innovative projects – up to TBC per project – covering diverse areas of creative practice: visual art, music, drama, literature as well as performance, workshops, exhibitions etc. to be presented in indoor spaces or outdoor non-gallery locations. No proposal too small to be considered. The committee is seeking projects that can fulfill one or more of the following aims:
- engage the local community during and after the festival
- create links with other national and/or international practices
- engage students and graduates of university and local colleges
- showcase local creative practitioners
- use town assets and unused locations
Please feel free to discuss any proposals and questions with the Penryn Arts Festival team by initially emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you.
2. The Penryn Arts Festival committee is seeking proposals from artists/practitioners of all stages in their career, that are socially engaged and community focused to create a project that will respond to communities in Penryn Town and surrounding area. The successful applicants will organise and deliver their projects with the support of the committee in a range of settings in Penryn and will be awarded a budget between TBC. Please feel free to discuss any proposals and questions with the Penryn Arts Festival team by initially emailing email@example.com and a member of the team will contact you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants need to complete the following submission form and return it to Penryn Arts Festival c/o Town Council Offices (Ground Floor, Saracen House, Higher Market Street, TR10 8HU) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is 30th November 2013 and applicants will be advised of the result early January 2014.
Please note that proposals seeking a smaller amount of funding stand a greater chance of being accepted than those requiring a larger amount. Also events not requiring any funding (for example ‘open studios’) are more than welcome to apply, and if successful and will receive support and promotion from the festival.
Please feel free to discuss any proposals and questions with the Penryn Arts Festival team by emailing email@example.com
For further information and to submit a proposal please visit the website: http://penrynartsfestival.tumblr.com/post/64102180816/call-for-proposals