Deadline for entries is 5 and 6 September 2014
This unique exhibition of small work, selected by six prominent figures from the art world, is now open for artists to apply.
We are delighted to announce the 2014 selectors are: artists: Nicola Green & Emma Stibbon RA; collectors: Chris Ingram (Businessman, entrepreneur and art collector) & Dr Giles Brown (Scientist, collector and art patron); critics: Simon Martin (curator, writer and Artistic Director of Pallant House Gallery) & Helen Sumpter (Senior Editor, Art Review)
ING Purchase Prize
Discerning Eye Founder’s Purchase Prize
in honour of Michael Reynolds
ING Staff Purchase Prize
Discerning Eye Chairman’s Purchase Prize
Meynell Fenton Prize
Benton Purchase Prize
Humphreys Purchase Prize
Discerning Eye Sculpture and 3D Work Prize
Regional Entry Prizes
There will be up to 8 prizes of £250 each awarded to
an outstanding entry from the national regions.
- The ING Discerning Eye Exhibition is open to artists born or resident in the UK only.
- All works must be for sale.
- All works must be within the maximum size limit of 20 inches (50 cm).
- All works must be an original creation by the artist (prints, photographs and sculptures are accepted).
- All entries must be accompanied by a fully completed, signed Entry Schedule and a fully completed Discerning Eye label.
- The submission fee is £10 per work