Sheffield Fringe is now open for artists’ moving image submissions for our 2016 edition,
starting at Bloc Projects gallery, Sheffield, in June 2016, with a touring schedule to follow.
We are interested in single-channel works that inspire dialogues, and/or are playful critiques of the documentary form, performance and spectatorship.
- There are no restrictions in theme or approach.
- Individual works must not exceed 20 min. in total running time.
- Exhibition/screening copies must be available as H264 Quicktime data.
- Submitted works must be available for preview online – for example on Vimeo or Youtube.
- Submission fee: £10 per work (after clicking Submit, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment to Ad Lumina).
- Deadline: Midnight GMT, Sunday 25th January 2016
Visit website to submit online: http://sheffieldfringe.com