a-n Professional Development Bursaries 2016
- Payment: Single payment
- Experience required: Some
- Students eligible: No
- Location: Across UK
- Who: Visual artists based in the UK (or with a UK bank account) with a current a-n Artist membership. See link below for full details and exclusions.
- When: Activity must be completed by end December 2016.
- Payments: Awards of £500-£1,000.
- a-n The Artists Information Company is offering bursaries of £500-£1,000 to support the professional development of its Artist members. Funds are available to support artists’ self-determined schedule of professional development in 2016. They can be used for artist-to-artist or curatorial critique, to support learning of new skills or research into a new area of practice. Contribution to childcare costs and any access needs can be included. Bursaries come with an obligation to produce a blog about activity carried out to share learning and progress with the artists’ community on http://www.a-n.co.uk. Activity must be completed by end December 2016.
- Complete the application form which can be downloaded from our website (link below), and send together with your CV and completed equality and disability monitoring form.
- Web address:
- a-n The Artists Information Company
- Deadline: 22 Feb 2016