CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS OPEN
neo: is pleased to announce the launch of the neo:printprize 2016. The critically acclaimed biennial competition offers a prestigious showcase for contemporary printmakers from around the world alongside an impressive list of sponsored prizes and the opportunity for a new graduate to be considered for the 12-week neo:residency supported by the University of Bolton, GreatArt and neo:
The competition is juried by an independent panel of prominent curators and artists ensuring high standards are maintained.
neo:printprize 2016 invites artists to submit works across the full range of printmaking techniques from the traditional to the digital, including 3D prints, video, mono-prints and print related installations. The exhibition intends to raise awareness of new trends and directions in printmaking by showcasing excellence and innovation in contemporary printmaking. The exhibition is open to all artists over the age of 18 worldwide.
£15 to submit two artworks
• Register and Payment: Deadline noon Monday 9th May 2016
• Digital Submission: Deadline noon Monday 16th May 2016
• Stage 1: Notification of first selection midnight 4th June 2016
• Stage 2: Delivery second selection 4th – 7th August 2016
• Stage 3: Final notification 12th August 2016
• Exhibition at neo:gallery27, Bolton: 25th August – 30th October 2016
For Further information please contact:
The Market Place
Bolton BL1 2AN