In Between Time – We’re Recruiting: Marketing & Communications Assistant (Traineeship)
As part of our commitment to developing new talent, In Between Time is offering a paid 12 month traineeship in marketing & communications. This competitive traineeship offers excellent workplace experience & valuable cultural & events sector training within a dynamic & world-leading arts organisation.
The successful applicant will help us to continue to develop the public profile of In Between Time. You will support on all aspects of marketing & execute engaging, innovative campaigns to promote upcoming events over a 12-month period.
You will drive our social media and online presence & develop skills around digital content & communications. The successful applicant will benefit from on-the-job training in marketing & PR within a well-connected & dynamic arts organisation based in central Bristol.
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to develop your skillset within a respected organisation, & is a first rung-on-the-ladder, for anyone wanting to enter this highly competitive industry.
• Online marketing: generating & uploading content to our website
• Developing our social media platforms & email campaigns
• Developing digital content
• Assisting with the production & distribution of printed marketing materials
• Updating & maintaining our Press Database & Image Library
• Audience Development tasks to gain and sustain new audiences
• Communicating with community groups and social groups specific to themes and ideas related to our key events
• Drafting press releases & communicating with the media
• Supporting event co-ordination
• General office & event administration
Hours & Salary
Employment Basis: Part Time (32 hrs/week) for 12 months
Salary: £7.00 per hour
Application Deadline: Sun 13 March 2016 by midnight
Proposed Interview Date: Wed 30 March 2016
In Between Time is an international production company creating extraordinary art works. We encourage artists and audiences to think, to dream, to do things they have not yet imagined.