2016 Printmaking Open Call for Entries…
44AD artspace is looking for entries towards its Printmaking Open Exhibition 2016.
All 2D and 3D artwork submissions must explore at least one or more printmaking technique, and all work accepted must be ready to hang on submission.
The entry limit for Edition 2 is four works per individual. There is no fee to submit work but there will be a £10 gallery hanging fee for the first artwork accepted into the show, plus a £7 fee for any additional hung artworks.
All gallery displayed work can be made available for sale, with 20% sales commission (10% for Associate Artists) going towards 44AD artspace.
If an artwork is selected for gallery display, you will then be able to submit additional prints or cards for display in the gallery browsers. Additional browser displayed artworks will not require a gallery hanging fee, though the sales commission will be raised to 35% (25% for Associate Artists).
Please email a digital image of your submission/s to. It is important that you include your full name and medium of the work with your email.
Some dates to remember…
• Deadline for all submissions is Sun 08 May 2016.
• Accepted exhibitors will be contacted by Tues 10 May 2016.
• Accepted work is to be brought to 44AD artspace on Sun 15 May 2016.
• Edition 2 Private View will be held (6pm – 8pm) on Wed 18 May 2016.
• Edition 1 exhibition will continue until Sun 22 May 2016.