The 11th Aesthetica Art Prize is Now Open for Entries
Hosted by Aesthetica Magazine, the Aesthetica Art Prize is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world. It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and to further their engagement with the international art world. The Judging Panel enhances its position in the industry, bringing together specialists from leading cultural institutions.
How to Enter the Aesthetica Art Prize 2017
To enter the Aesthetica Art Prize 2017, you must have purchased an entry fee by 31 August 2017. The entry fee is £24.
You may enter one work per entry fee. You may enter as many times as you wish.
If you have purchased multiple entry fees, please complete a separate form for each entry.
Once you have submitted your work, you will receive a confirmation email within 14 days after your entry has been processed. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please check your junk folder before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two awards for entry: the Main Art Prize and the Emerging Art Prize. The Emerging Art Prize is open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years. The Main Art Prize is open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
- One Entry Fee permits the submission of one work in any one category
- You may enter as many times as you wish by purchasing additional Entry Fees
- Works previously exhibited or published elsewhere are accepted
- Collaborative works are accepted
- Works produced within the last three years are preferred, although works made at any time before submission can be entered
- There is no size limit, although the size of the work in relation to the exhibition space will be a consideration in the shortlisting process
- Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2017
For more information and to submit, please visit our website: Frequently Asked Questions