BV Studios Open Weekend
Friday 21st April – 6pm till 10pm, Saturday 22nd April & Sunday 23rd April from 11am to 6pm.
We are delighted to announce our Seventh OPEN STUDIOS WEEKEND, when we welcome you into our studios.
You are warmly invited to come to the Private View from 6pm till 10pm on Friday 21st of April… help us celebrate and enjoy the party!
On Saturday and Sunday you can take a more leisurely stroll around our 39 studios to enjoy in detail the exciting artwork of each artist and skilled practitioner.
You can expect to see work across all forms of fine art, illustration and design, including drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography, installation, film & video, sound art and performance… not forgetting our wonderful pole dancing studio.
As always, we can promise you fresh new work to see, from both our long term residents and from the fantastic artists who have moved in over the past year.
So welcome welcome… come and have a drink and a chat to the artists, and prepare to be amazed and astonished, charmed and challenged… Not to be missed!
BV Studios Aims:
- To provide secure space at affordable rent to artists working in Bristol
- To welcome applications from artists working at all levels, from recent graduates to those with emerging or established and successful careers
- To provide a supportive and stimulating environment for the production and presentation of contemporary visual art
- To engage with and inform a diverse audience in the local and wide community
- To instigate and encourage dialogue and collaboration with other studio groups both national and international